MPI is a US corporation organized under the laws of the State of New York. MPI is an international franchisor of full service printing, design and marketing centres in the US, Australia, Canada, South Africa and the UK. Minuteman Press franchised centres are independently owned and operated under licence from MPI. Minuteman Press franchisees offer services to its customers through this and other websites and through Minuteman Press franchised centres.
- Additional information about MPI can be found here: https://www.minutemanpress.com
- Additional information about Minuteman Press franchised UK centres can be found here: http://www.minutemanpress.com/locations/locations.html/gb
- What Personal information we collect:
- How long we keep your personal information:
- Why we collect your personal information:
- Storage of payment card information:
- Sharing your personal information with third parties:
- Security of your personal information:
- Accuracy of your personal information:
- Promotional email marketing:
- How to obtain a copy of your personal information:
- Transferring personal information outside of the UK:
- Data Controller:
- Third party websites:
- Cookies Policy:
- How to contact us:
What Personal information we collect:
We collect your personal information when you enter your details on forms on our websites or when you contact us (in writing, by post, email, by posts and messages via our social media platforms, by telephone, or in person at tradeshows or networking events). We also collect your personal information when you are a recipient of services or products purchased through a Minuteman Press franchised centre.
When you contact us via this website, by completing an enquiry, “contact us” form, or “request a quote” form, we may need to use your personal details to respond to your query or handle your sales enquiry. The details may include your name, address, landline telephone/mobile number, and/or email. In the case of an enquiry on behalf of a company we may collect your company’s name, your position; company address, company email address, and company telephone number.
MPI and/or Minuteman Press franchised centres collect your personal information:
- directly from you when you complete a form on our website, or select the option to receive news, information and promotional marketing from us;
- from third parties who use our products and services;
- from Minuteman Press franchised centres, including when you enquire about or purchase a product or service from a Minuteman Press franchised centre
- from third parties who hold and supply marketing lists for sale or otherwise in the public domain
- from third parties when we undertake a payment authorisation or when undertaking an identity check
- when you purchase a product or service which we provide together with third party businesses and the information is collected by the third party business
How long we keep your personal information:
We use your personal information only to send you the information you have requested from us. Unless you purchase a service or product from a Minuteman Press franchised centre, or you indicated a desire to receive news or promotional information, your personal information will be deleted from our systems seven years after your enquiry.
Why we collect your personal information:
- to fulfill your order and provide you with products and services that you may purchase or request from Minuteman Press franchised centres
- to check your identity to protect security and prevent fraud, when you use our services
- to improve and develop our services
- to meet our legal obligations
Storage of payment card information:
For purchases made online via our websites, we do not hold any bank payment card information. For purchases made within the Minuteman Press franchised centres bank payment card information will be held by the payment provider selected by the franchisee. The Minuteman Press franchised centre will advise you of the nominated payment provider upon request.
Sharing your personal information with third parties:
Your personal information is only used by MPI or Minuteman Press franchised centres, for the purposes previously described above. We share your personal information with select third party business partners only where it is necessary to do so, for the purpose of providing the service or product you have enquired about or purchased through a Minuteman Press franchised centre.
We may share your personal information with certain authorities, including the law enforcement agencies, credit bureaus, fraud prevention agencies and select other entities, for:
- prevention and detection of crime,
- the prevention of fraud against MPI, Minuteman Press franchised centres, third parties or customers,
- to prevent money laundering,
- for identity verification, or
- for the purpose of legal proceedings
We do not sell your personal information to any other third party, for any reason whatsoever. In the UK, we do not use automated call services and we do not record telephone calls for training, or other purposes.
In cases where your personal information has been provided to a third party as part of provision of a service or product purchased, you may need to contact the third party directly in relation to their continued use of your personal information.
Security of your personal information:
MPI and Minuteman Press franchised centres are committed to keeping your personal information secure. All personal information collected via our website is stored on a secure server to protect it from being accessed or used inappropriately.
Accuracy of your personal information:
MPI and/or Minuteman Press franchised centres will ensure that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. We encourage you to advise us of any changes to your information. Where you have opted-in to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, we will use only relevant personal information to contact you.
Promotional email marketing:
Where you have indicated your preference to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, by checking the box on our web forms we will use only relevant personal information to contact you. We may communicate with you by email, post, telephone, text messaging and/or social media posts and messaging where you have provided consent to do so.
If you do not wish to receive promotional marketing emails from MPI or its franchisees, please use the unsubscribe feature on any promotional email, or send an email stating “please unsubscribe me” in the subject line, or use our “contact us” form to request that your contact details be removed from our database. Please note we will only retain your personal information where our legal or regulatory obligations require us to do so.
How to obtain a copy of your personal information:
If you would like to obtain details of your personal information held in our database and/or in hard copy, stored by Minuteman Press franchised centres, please contact the appropriate franchised centre directly. The Minuteman Press franchised centre will require certain details to be able to locate your personal information which may include the dates and details of centre visits, website visits, emails and the services or products you have received.
Transferring personal information outside of the UK:
MPI and/or Minuteman Press franchised centres may need to transfer your personal information to third parties located outside the UK. If so, we will ensure that the personal information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
MPI is the data controller responsible for this website.
Third party websites:
Our website, emails and social media pages may contain links to websites operated by third parties. MPI and Minuteman Press franchised centres are not responsible for privacy statements, notices, policies, services offered, or other site content displayed on third party websites.
Our cookies Policy can be found here.
How to contact us:
Minuteman Press International, Inc.
9 Lake End Court
Telephone: +44 (0) 1442 257989
UK Establishment number: BR012751